Technique: all ceramic techniques
Theme: free choice
Time of production: March to 1st June 2014
Size: up to 100 cm
Weight: portable (not more than 20 kg)
Composition: maximum of three pieces
Marking: the mark EX 2014 cut in fresh clay and the author’s initials or personal mark.
Each participant may hand in only one work; a composi-tion may consist of three pieces (a photograph or sketch must be included).
For the initial selection, the work must be photographed from at least three basic angels, 5 photos in JPG, TIF or RAW format (minimum 1000 pix per side).
Title of work, the dimensions, technique, price and custo-mary data must be attached (name and surname, exact address, telephone number and e-mail address).
Photographs must arrive not later than 1st June 2014 to:
Obalne galerije Piran
XVth International Ex-tempore of Ceramics
Tartinijev trg 3
6330 Piran, slovenia
The initial selection on the basis of visual material will be performed by an international professional jury. Authors will be informed about the selection of works in July 2014.
No entry fee is payable for the initial selection on basis of photographs.
After the initial selection on the basis of submitted photo-graphs, the participation in the XVth International Ex-tem-pore of Ceramics is established in the Rules.
- 1. Deadline and place for handing in:
- - from saturday 30th August to Thursday 4th september 2014, in Exhibition space Monfort, Obala 8, Portorož, between 10.00 and 12.00 and between 16.00 and 18.00
- - or by post to until 30th August 2014 at author’s expense: Obalne galerije Piran, Tartinijev trg 3,
- 6330 Piran, slovenia
- 2. Each participant may submit only one work. Works that have been selected on the basis of photographs can not be replaced by any other work.
- 3. Each work must be delivered in packaging required by established standards and usable for storage. The author is responsible for collecting his work personally.
- 4. Works that arrive severely damaged or destroyed will not be exhibited.
- 5. Artists may, on their own responsibility and on their own expense, insure work during transport to the
- exhibition and from it back to the author. The organi-ser bears responsibility and the consequences of dam-age done to works during the exhibition.
- 6. Entry fee is 22 €, for full-time students 11 €.
- - the fee is payed when the work is handed in or to the
- following account number at: Obalne galerije Piran
- Banka Slovenije
- swift code BsLJsI2X
- IBAN: sI 56012906030358891 - last year’s participants have a discount (students 10 €, others 20 €).
- 7. The organiser guarantees that he will treat works ac-cording to established standards.
- 8. Prizewinners are obliged to relinquish prizewinning works regardless of the specified purchase price.
- 9. The works exhibited in Gallery Herman Pečarič Piran
- (until the beginning of October 2014) will be on sale for the price given by the author, taking into account compul-sory levies.
- 10. Authors are obliged to assume the exhibited works by the end of October 2014. The organizer does not take responsi-bility for the works that are not collected.