Application free contest to find a name for a wood stove.
The wood stove in the picture can be used as grill, traditional stove with steel hob or as oven, once embers are removed from the inside.
The stove is meant to be used outside, in the garden, in a porch or terrace.
It is NOT approved for indoor use.
As well as the name, an advertising slogan made of a maximum number of five words must be submited.
Every applicant can send only one name and one slogan.
The total prize award is Euro 300,00 + a full board weekend in the Province of Vicenza, Italy, thus divided:
First prize: Euro 150,00 + a full board weekend in the Province of Vicenza, Italy
Second prize: Euro 100,00 + a full board weekend in the Province of Vicenza, Italy
Third prize: Euro 50,00 + a full board weekend in the Province of Vicenza, Italy
There will be two selection juries: designer-producers collective and public choice on line.
1. Participants must be at least 14 years old.
2. To participate the applicant must fill a form with only one name and one slogan - made of a maximum number of five words.
3. The winner promises to assign the reproduction, exploitation and edition rights of the name and slogan to the designer-producers and to authorize its publishing in every means: posters, flyers, press releases, facebook, blogs and so on, free of author and/or copyright once and for ever. The winning name and slogan become the property of the designer-producers.
4. After the deadline, there wil be a selection of the 20 best names and slogans.
5. The 20 selected applications will be posted for on line public judgement.
6. Anybody is entiled to vote through up to three preferences maximum.
7. The winner will be chosen by both juries. The designer-producers collective will be entitled to as many votes as the number of preferences expressed by the public voting on line.
8. The designer-producers collective jury’s decisions are final and require no justification if they decide none of the submited names or slogans is appropriate. The jury is under no obligation to use the winner's name and slogan. However the awards to the three best names and slogans are granted and will be corrisponded to the applicants by bank cheque or deposit as well as the full board weekend in the Province of Vicenza, Italy.
9. The application deadline is March 15th 2015
10. The winner names will be posted at a dedicated page in www.ceramics.it and the prizes will be assigned on March 21st 2015.
Watch this video to see how the wood stove works